One of my favorite comfort foods is grilled cheese. Embarrassingly enough, I’ve only recently mastered this meal, but along my journey, I learned how to make it 10x better.
- Two slices of bread
- Cheese of your choice (my favorite is mozzarella)
- 1/2 of an avocado
- Tomato slices
1. Heat pan over medium heat.
2. Butter outer slices of bread, place cheese on unbuttered sides, top with spinach, and avocado and tomato slices. Close sandwich. Place in pan.
3. Cook for a few minutes until golden brown. Flip and repeat.
4. Enjoy when both sides are toasted and cheese is melted.
Like what you see, come visit us!
Story and photography by: Alyssa Bauer, junior public relations major
Facebook Comments Box